This topic has medical, social and ethical aspects. By participating in and contributing to this online discussion, you will:
- Further your interest on this topic; this online conference is an entry point into a wide and complex conversation.
- Learn some basic information about the science and implementation of PrEP in Canada.
- Become aware about how PrEP is currently being used by one HIV Prevention Clinic in Toronto, ON.
- Discuss what role that emerging physicians will play regarding PrEP in Ontario.
Here’s how to participate:
This discussion will be held online using Instant Presenter.
To get ready for this online discussion, please find the time to watch these excellent and concise, pre-recorded videos in advance of our session on April 17th at 12:30 PM EST.
2. Overview of the Toronto General Hospital HIV Prevention Clinic, by Dr. Isaac Bogoch, Divisions of Internal Medicine and Infectious Diseases, University Health Network
3. Universal drug plan could save billions, published online by the CBC on March 17th, 2015
If you have any questions about this online discussion, contact:
Mitch Harris, Coordinator, Education & Training, OHTN, (416) 642-6486 x 2241