The registration is NOW open for the 7 weeks online UWW-UOIT Community-Based Research Course 5th edition – HIV Stigma, May 7th to June 22.
In partnership with Continuing Education at the University of Ontario Institute of Technology since 2016. Most of the materials exclusive to this course are build thanks to the ongoing support of the Ontario HIV Treatment Network (OHTN), the Canadian Association for HIV Research (CAHR), the Canadian Society for International Health (CSIH), and the Centre for Urban Health Solutions at St Michael’s Hospital (Toronto).
Tools for community-based research (CBR) course will guide you through key facets of CBR using self-directed education modules. Our goal is to get you ready to participate in and contribute to community based research teams.
- To help you become aware of basic terms used in CBR.
- To apply CBR concepts to research contexts familiar to you.
- To increase your readiness to participate in CBR.
- To apply your new knowledge and skills by sketching a CBR research proposal.
- Tools for CBR Summary Report (Summer 2015)
- Tools for CBR Summary Report (Spring 2016)
- Tools for CBR Summary Report (Summer 2016)