pozcast, hosted by James Watson
A show that puts the positive effect in podcasting. It is created by and for people living with HIV to understand HIV research in ways that matter. We tell stories about what HIV research means for our health, our personal lives, and our work.
We’re based in Toronto but global in outlook, and we’re produced by Universities Without Walls.
- Episode 1 — Undetectable = Untransmittable (U=U)
- Episode 2 — HIV, fatherhood and fertility
- Episode 3 — GIPA in the workplace
- Episode 4 — Poetic Justice: a collaborative retelling
- Episode 5 – Stigma Stings
- Episode 6 – Gay Men Using Meth (Part 1)- Lust, Men and Meth: A Gay Man’s Guide to Sex and Recovery
- Episode 7: Gay Men Using Meth (Part 2) – Crystal Meth Anonymous: A 12-Step Recovery Program
- Episode 8: Gay Men Using Meth (Part 3) – A Harm Reduction Approach
- Host: James Watson
- Producer: James Watson
- Co-Producers: James Watson & Ryan Kerr (episodes 1-4)
- Design: Kohila Kurunathan & Chris Carriere
- Audio Production: Guy McLoughlin
- Consultant: Francisco Ibañez-Carrasco
Direct any comments, suggestions or questions to: email@example.com
While we respect the expertise, views and ideas of our pozcast guests, their remarks are their sole responsibility.