This module will help you understand how small things we say or do can have big impact and add to HIV-related stigma. The content is applicable to many other facets of social and intimate life.
- Direct any comments, suggestions or questions to email@example.com
- To view the module, use an HTML5 compatible internet browser, such as Google Chrome or Firefox (test your browser’s compatibility here).
- Navigate this module using the “next” and “previous” buttons in the window below.
- You might be asked to complete quizzes to advance the module. In some modules, after completing a quiz, a results slide will appear in the module window below, in others, there is a result slide at the end, and in some cases you will have the option to print your answers, or re-take the quiz.
- If you close the module before you complete it, it lets you begin where you left off.
This e-module was prepared by Ammaar Kidwai, Francisco Ibáñez-Carrasco (content, storyboarding), Guy McLoughlin (OHTN, filming), and Chris Carriere (Instructional designer, graphic artist).