In this module you will learn about the basic elements of planning and conducting an outcome evaluation. The module covers:
- Outcome identification
- What is a logic model and why it’s useful
- How to develop indicators
- Data collection and how to analyze your results
- The importance of sharing the findings of your evaluation
Whether or not you plan to conduct an evaluation of your own, or just want to learn a bit more about the key steps involved in evaluation, this module will provide you a good start.
- To view the module, an HTML5 compatible internet browser, such as Chrome or Firefox, is required. (Test your browser’s compatibility here.)
- Navigate through the module using the “next” and “previous” buttons in the window below.
- Periodically, you will be asked to complete quiz questions to advance the module. After the quiz is complete, a results slide will appear in the module window below, and you’ll have the option to print your answers, or re-take the quiz.
- If you close the module before it’s complete, you can begin exactly where you left off last time.