In this eModule, you will learn about the phases involved in designing and conducing a community based research study. Presented by Dr. Kelly O’Brien, Assistant Professor in the Department of Physical Therapy at the University of Toronto, the module focuses on an online HIV Health and Rehabilitation Survey. The thinking behind it, steps and lessons learned are applicable to many community based research.
Click here to view the module en francais.
- To view the module, an HTML5 compatible internet browser, such as Chrome or Firefox, is required. (Test your browser’s compatibility here.)
- Navigate through the module using the “next” and “previous” buttons in the window below.
- Periodically, you will be asked to complete quiz questions to advance the module. After the quiz is complete, a results slide will appear in the module window below, and you’ll have the option to print your answers, or re-take the quiz.
- If you close the module before it’s complete, you can begin exactly where you left off last time.
- Download the factsheet pdf to learn more about the HIV, Health and Rehabilitation Survey (HHRS). The HHRS is a web-based survey with adults living with HIV in Canada asking about disability, concurrent health conditions, and rehabilitation services use.