Pozcast, hosted by James Watson
A show that puts the positive in podcasting. Our program is created by and for people living with HIV to explore HIV research in ways that matter. We want to hear and tell stories about what new research means for us – for our health, our sex lives, and our relationships. We’re based in Toronto but global in outlook, and we’re produced by Universities Without Walls. We’re pozcast, and we’re bringing HIV research to life.
- Episode 1 — Undetectable = Untransmittable (U=U)
- Episode 2 — HIV, fatherhood and fertility
- Episode 3 — GIPA in the workplace
- Episode 4 — Poetic Justice: a collaborative retelling
- Host: James Watson
- Producers: James Watson & Ryan Kerr
- Design: Kohila Kurunathan & Chris Carriere
- Audio Production: Guy McLoughlin
- Consultant: Francisco Ibañez-Carrasco
While we respect the expertise, views and ideas of our pozcast guests, they do not speak on behalf of the Ontario HIV Treatment Network or Universities Without Walls.