pozcasts, produced & hosted by James Watson
Based in Toronto with a global outlook!
We showcase the positive effect of people living with HIV.
Pozcasts tell very human stories about how research impacts the health, lives, and work of people living with HIV.
- Episode 1 — Undetectable = Untransmittable (U=U)
- Episode 2 — HIV, fatherhood and fertility
- Episode 3 — GIPA in the workplace
- Episode 4 — Poetic Justice: a collaborative retelling
- Episode 5 – Stigma Stings
- Episode 6 – Gay Men Using Meth (Part 1)- Lust, Men and Meth: A Gay Man’s Guide to Sex and Recovery
- Episode 7: Gay Men Using Meth (Part 2) – Crystal Meth Anonymous: A 12-Step Recovery Program
- Episode 8: Gay Men Using Meth (Part 3) – A Harm Reduction Approach
- Host: James Watson
- Director: James Watson
- Producer: Calum Thompson, Ryan Kerr (episodes 1-4)
- Design: Kohila Kurunathan & Chris Carriere
- Audio Production: Guy McLoughlin
- Consultant: Francisco Ibañez-Carrasco
Direct any comments, suggestions or questions to: email@example.com
While we respect the expertise, views and ideas of our pozcast guests, their remarks are their sole responsibility.